This Saturday my good friend Jessica, her Mom, and her sister Amy threw a baby shower for baby boo and I. Tom kindly graced us with his presence, even though he was trying to sneak out the door after band practice. He did pretty good at predicting my circumference, although he was using Tumbo as a model.
Tom's string which was close . . .
but not as close as Carley's! :)
Tom and Tumbo
The napkins and plates were quite appropriately monkey themed and so cute!
When Jessica and I were on our mission in Florida together, we took the traditional Sister Missionary 9-month pregnancy picture.
Now the pregnant bumps are real!
So baby shower being over, baby boo now has some really nice things, including some handmade monkey quilts and crotchet booties, some new outfits, socks, health kit, baby book, towel and lotion, and quite essential diapers.
Oh yes, and I finally cleaned the house in preparation for the shower and in celebration of getting through my last week of work. Everything looks so much nicer . . . the mess was driving me CRAZY!

No comments:
Post a Comment