Monday, May 13, 2013

Visiting Bridal Veil Falls

It was a hot Monday evening. I was suffering from cabin fever. Constance was suffering from baby boredom. Tom was suffering from indecisiveness about what to do for FHE. That's when I suggested we take a trip to Bridal Veil Falls. Tom groaned. Constance whined. I dragged the two reluctant parties into the car and off we went.

We arrived just at the perfect time of the day. The sun was hidden behind the mountains so it was not scorching hot and not uncomfortably cold. The crowds weren't that bad either--at least until we were on our way out.

 Tom scowling at the young hipsters
 Constance avoiding the camera.
 I was looking at the camera; Constance was looking down uneasily at the running water.
 Constance being a cutie
 She was ready to walk off on her own.

Tom's Observation of the Occasion:
It has come to my attention that Provo is suffering from a particularly heavy infestation of hipsters.  While we were walking in Provo Canyon, I couldn't help but notice the inordinate number of skinny jeans and shirtless guys cruising on their longboards.  They easily outnumbered the moms pushing strollers and even the spandex clad bikers.  I guess this is their world now.  First it was the arts scene, now; nature herself reals from an overabundance of organized non-conformists.  At least no one was wearing snow boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment