Saturday, July 2, 2016

The toddler says . . .

Constance told my mom that she lives in an ice cream mountain and eats butter and cream sandwiches for lunch. Can you imagine the look on my mom's face?

"Book of Mormon stories; if you don't know a lot, then you leave!!!"

One morning Constance tried to coax me out of bed by telling me, "Mom, I've picked out some friends for you to play with."

Constance put on my high heels then informed Daddy that her name isn't Constance, it is "Cayden Tuyoosa."

After naming her first dolly "Undagaada," she decided that her second dolly's name was "Tooee."

Constance informed me that she flew all the way to Oahu to get me some 3t pants from the taco store.

We told Constance we were going to a baptism. "A baptism?" Constance said. Then she ran into the bedroom and returned with her swimsuit and some swim goggles.

I checked Ana's diaper and commented out loud that it was poopy. Constance glances over at me with a completely serious look on her face and in an annoyed tone says, "Just change her diaper already, ok?"

Constance informed me one day that I can grow up to be a baby and suck on a "ba ba." I asked her how I could make sure this happens. She told me to eat lots of peanut butter sandwiches.

Constance, playing in her play kitchen, was stirring up quite the concoction. I asked her if she was making soup. "No it's Hungwan chicken," she tells me. Apparently, one of the key ingredients in this recipe is M&M ketchup.

One morning Constance discovered the little dust particles floating in the air and being illuminated by the morning sunshine through the window. She exclaimed, "Look! They are little fuzzies! They are soooo adorable! Mommy can we keep them?" When Daddy chuckled at her comments, she said, "What's the problem Daddy?!"

I reminded Constance that she was giving the scripture in Primary on Sunday. She says to me, "What? Are you kidding me?"

After looking at the picture of Tom and I on our wedding day outside of the temple Constance told me, "I was there in the temple with Jesus while you and Daddy were getting married."

5 comments:

  1. Wow. Cute remarks. The last one made me smile, it's true �� Love your Blog Sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep.... at last, after the creative fantasies, there was a beautiful truth! Is Anna having anything to say these days?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep.... at last, after the creative fantasies, there was a beautiful truth! Is Anna having anything to say these days?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ana says lots of "Hi" and "Mama" and "I want that" and "What's that" :)

      Delete